Practice Thinking Merry Christmas


Well, it’s nearly Christmas, and the Thinking Practice is now closed until the New Year. Above is our seasonal image – made, with two exceptions, from the 20,000 or so words I’ve written on the blog this year. Thanks for reading this year, especially to the subscribers, and the regulars who comment or email to put me right or agree, and those who spread the word on Twitter. 

It’s been a really great year for me personally and workwise, full of book launches, big anniversaries, graduations, jobs, and plenty of really good and important work with great clients in interesting places. (It’d be wrong to pick any out, so I won’t.) I feel really very lucky indeed. There are so many fantastically committed and generous people working in the cultural sector, full of life, ideas, passion and idiosyncrasy (if anyone reading thinks I mean them, I probably do!) – let’s hope we all get the chance to live up to our potential in 2014.

Comments